We’ve been renting construction equipment to south central Wisconsin contractors and DIY homeowners for decades from our Madison and Janesville locations. At Badger Contractor Rentals, we rent everything from boom lifts and stump grinders to mini-excavators and skid steers. We specialize in all things concrete: compactors, mixers, and skids. And we’ve got everything you need for the biggest--or smallest--landscaping projects. Digging post holes for a fence or a deck? Rent your augers from us. We’ll even give you a special weekend rate.
If you need something we don’t carry, don’t worry, we’ll do everything we can to get it for you. We can even deliver it to your jobsite or home.
And if anything goes wrong with your equipment, we’re just a phone call away. (Yes, we answer our phones!) Equipment rented from us rarely breaks down, though. Our certified technicians give everything a thorough check when it’s returned. We clean it, run safety testing, and take care of any issues before they turn into a problem. You can count on our products to be in the best condition and ready for you to put them to work.
Expedite your completion date with the right equipment for the job! Rent Now
Save Time and Money with Dependable Construction Equipment for Rent or Sale
Renting construction equipment is a smart move for contractors and homeowners. You get all the perks and benefits of owning the best tools for the job and none of the hassle of storage or maintenance.
Of course you can also purchase equipment directly from us. We are a top distributor for concrete saws and diamond blades, concrete finishing equipment, air tools, and partner with the most dependable manufacturers in the industry. Our sales team is ready to answer your questions and provide you with competitive quotes.
Contractors and Homeowners Can Rent or Buy Our Construction Equipment
Some places restrict their equipment rentals to just contractors. We don’t do that. You can rent or buy whatever equipment you need from us whether you’re a general contractor or a DIY enthusiast.
Streamline your inventory by only renting what you need, when you need it. Our detail-oriented accounting department and knowledgeable service staff will help you make sure nothing falls through the cracks. We know it can be frustrating to deal with a new person every time you rent -- we’re proud to say that most of our employees have been with us for 20+ years. We like being on first name basis with our customers. It’s easy to just pick up the phone and call us to check on availability, return dates, or any challenges you may have with the equipment. With us, you get real customer service every time.
Save money and do your project yourself: build a deck, install a fence, prune your trees, grade your lawn. We have the equipment you need to get the job done. Plus, we’ll make sure you know how to use the product--and that what you’re asking for is the right tool for the job. Need to complete a weekend project? Rent on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and you can have it all weekend for the cost of one day.
Expect Real Customer Service
We’re a second-generation family-owned business. We know you could go to a big box rental place or national chain. You could get similar equipment there for about the same price. But what you won’t get is someone who knows you by name, who understands your project and what you need, and who cares more about your success than making a quick buck. That’s what we mean by “real customer service.”
We believe a phone call and a handshake still go a long way in this industry. Sure, we text and email with the best of them, but sometimes it’s just faster and easier to talk to a real live person -- in person. You can count on us to answer our phones and to return your calls (and emails, too). We understand you’ve got a timeline and you need answers fast.
Whether you’ve got a $25 project or a $250,000 project, you can expect to receive the same friendly, professional attention to detail from start to finish.
Renting vs Buying Construction Equipment
At Badger Contractors Rental and Supply, we rent light and heavy construction equipment. You can also purchase from us. We are a top distributor for the most trusted equipment manufacturers in the construction industry. But which option is right for you?
You should rent professional construction equipment if:
- You use the equipment occasionally, less than 60% of the time
- You want the latest technology
- You don’t want to or don’t have the resources to maintain your equipment
- Your regular machine fails or needs maintenance
- You can bill your customer for the expense of renting
- The product is used for one specific project only
- Buying now would tie up too much of your operating budget
- You need the same equipment at more than one jobsite
- You need to fill a temporary need and see if you’d like to take your business in a different direction
- You don’t want to store it
- You want less to coordinate -- we can deliver, pick up, and maintain the equipment
You should purchase professional construction equipment if:
- You use the equipment 60% of the time or more
- The product is used for a variety of types of projects -- it’s more versatile
- You receive tax advantages for purchasing
- It will be used long term on a certain project
When to Rent Construction Equipment
Depending on your project, you should plan to order your rentals ahead of time. Our most popular rental equipment are stump grinders and boom lifts. Need to get rid of that unsightly tree stump or cut down decaying branches this month? Get your name on the waitlist now so the equipment you need is ready when you are.
For all other equipment needs, you can search our website for the product you need or just give us a call. We’ll answer your questions and won’t keep you on the phone too long. We value your time.
How to Rent Construction Equipment
Renting equipment from Badger Contractors is easy.
- Request your product. You can use our online form or send an email. Or you can pick up the phone and talk to a live person with actual construction know how. If we don’t have the item you’re looking for, we’ll find it for you.
- Decide how long you need it. If your project takes longer than you expected, let us know right away.
- Answer our questions and ask us yours. We want to be sure you’re getting the right tool for the job. (We’ll make sure you don’t use a sledgehammer to crack a nut!)
- Pick up or request delivery. You can swing by our Madison or Janesville location. We’ll help you load up the equipment. Or for a small fee, we’ll deliver the equipment to your jobsite or backyard.
When your project is finished, bring it on back or arrange to have us pick it up. We’ll take care of cleaning and oiling it up so it’s ready for the next person.